Today we’d like to introduce you to Sandra Martinez.
Hi Sandra, thanks for joining us today. We’d love for you to start by introducing yourself.
I kind of stumbled onto the real power of holistic wellness, natural remedies, and self-care when I found out about regenerative eating back in 2009. It’s a simple way of rearranging food and constructing meals that can make significant improvements to health. For me, this eating method completely reversed 14 years of compounding health problems in under 1 year, and now I look younger at age 51 than I did at age 38! Then a few years ago a friend of mine recommended American Shaman CBD products to help with my constant knee pain. Their topical cream worked so well that I started using other products including the Cloud tincture, water soluble drops, bath and beauty products. I started performing better at work and getting praise and accolades from colleagues, supervisors, and upper management. I firmly believe the frustration relief and resulting confidence I gained–including the gumption to finally start my own business–came mostly from using CBD on a regular basis. When I started my American Shaman business in Seabrook, I decided to finish out the extra lease space so I could also offer several holistic natural wellness services I had learned about over the years, including energy healing, dry salt therapy, immersive relaxation, healing meditation, vibration therapy, sound healing, and of course regenerative nutrition therapy.
We all face challenges, but looking back would you describe it as a relatively smooth road?
The process of finding a space and getting it built out the way I wanted went surprisingly smoothly, everything falling into place with ease and culminating with my shop and wellness center officially opening on my birthday in December 2019… Unfortunately, this was just a couple of months before the pandemic started, so it has been a real struggle just to keep the doors open. I had an employee for the first year, but I had to let him go and have been running the whole thing myself since December 2020. My passion for helping people feel better and enjoy life more is what keeps me going.
Thanks for sharing that. So, maybe next you can tell us a bit more about your business?
Bay Area Natural Wellness and CBD American Shaman in Seabrook is where people can find holistic natural wellness services and self-care methods, in addition to top quality hemp-derived supplements from CBD American Shaman and others, all in one place.
Most American Shaman products are nano-treated which makes them more bioavailable, meaning they absorb more quickly, start to work faster, and the relief provided lasts longer than most others. American Shaman stores offer education, free CBD samples, hemp wellness products that work, and knowledgeable Certified Hemp Consultants to answer questions and guide people to the products and services best suited for their individual needs. Unlike most others, American Shaman products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
My shop is unique in that I also offer these wellness services:
– Energy healing for chronic pain, inflammation, improved function and immunity, stress relief, releasing emotional distress
– Dry salt therapy for acute and chronic skin and respiratory conditions
– Immersive relaxation with your choice of light/color, sound, and aroma therapies for a totally personalized experience
– Vibration therapy for muscle/injury recovery, bone density, circulation, metabolism, joint/back pain, stress relief
– Sound healing using Solfeggio tones, binaural beats, sound baths, or your own voice
– Sandra’s RegenerEating™ nutrition therapy to build better health from the inside out, one meal at a time
– Sandra’s Swellness™ Protocol multi-modal healing meditation which combines the therapeutic benefits of gratitude, breathwork, sound healing, reiki, EFT/TFT tapping, meditation, and Ayurvedic marma point stimulation (with optional earthing/grounding, crystal therapy, chromotherapy, and aromatherapy to further enhance results).
My primary goal is to help people feel better naturally so they can enjoy life more, and I offer a level of professional service, personal care and compassion you just won’t find anywhere else.
We’d be interested to hear your thoughts on luck and what role, if any, you feel it’s played for you?
I felt very lucky the way things fell into place for me to start this business when I did, but the pandemic has been a very unlucky situation for businesses and people everywhere. I am extremely lucky to still be open and able to help people, and I am very thankful that I get to do so on a daily basis.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://bayareahoustoncbd.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cbdseabrook
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cbdseabrook
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cbdseabrook
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Z-v9MNd7dfJk4BbTOHjig
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/rnla8iFiEDkFJFLGq4Xoyg
- TikTok: @smartinez0805