Today we’d like to introduce you to Dayana Ramos.
Dayana, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today?
I arrived in the United States in 2016 with my suitcase full of dreams and high expectations. I tell you a little about my beginnings. As a professional in Physiotherapy in my country, I have 15 years of experience in the area. When you arrive in this great country, always try as much as possible to be related to the therapeutic area, as well as body aesthetics. Participate in several volunteers as a therapist assistant for seniors in Houston.
In 2016 I obtained my License as a Therapeutic Massage in the state of Texas. I was working for several Spa throughout the year 2017. This allowed me to know and be more in touch with the dynamics and to know how this area was managed in all its aspects.
I started my business as “Dayana’s Massage,” set up a room in my home, and started serving my first clients. I specialized in Manual Lymphatic Drainage Treatments, helping patients who had had some cosmetic surgery in their post-surgical stage. I rely on a group of Plastic Surgeons, who refer me to customers for post-surgical treatments. The business was growing rapidly, and that’s how Bambu Spa Face & Body Massage was born. We decided to open a place in Katy with more space, to provide a better and more complete service. We have been serving for two years. My team and I have been doing an excellent job with each of our customers. At Bambu Spa Face & Body Massage, we offer four types of services: Body Contouring, Facials Treatments, Relaxing Massage and Manual Lymphatic Drainage. We are very proud of our team to continue offering our services and helping each of our clients in their needs.
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
It has not been easy, but not impossible. I think that when you’re passionate about what you do, you never work, you enjoy what you do. The most difficult thing could be to say that it has been to make Bambu Spa Face & Body Massage known. There are many sites with excellent professionals, so the client has a wide range of options to choose the one he likes best. Another difficulty would be the search for new clients and obtain the confidence of the plastic surgeon’s doctors to work with them.
Bambu Spa Face & Body Massage – what should we know? What do you guys do best? What sets you apart from the competition?
Bambu Spa Face & Body Massage has been working for two years. We are located in Katy. My team and I have been doing an excellent job with each of our customers. At Bambu Spa Face & Body Massage, we offer four types of services: Body Contouring, Facials Treatments, Relaxing Massage. We specialize in Lymphatic Drainage Manual. I think what makes us different is our team. The attention we pay to our customers is personalized. We are very proud of our team to continue offering our services and helping each of our clients in their needs. We not only offer services, but we also create a close relationship with our clients, obtaining their trust and respect. We are proud of the opinions that our clients leave us. We are a 5-star business.
What moment in your career do you look back most fondly on?
One day a new client called me, who had been referred by another of my first clients. She was a little older lady, but she was very sore and had trouble walking. He had a strong pain in his back. He asked me for the favor if he could go to his house since he couldn’t drive. The lady was sore. I gave her the treatment, applying my best knowledge and techniques, in the second session, after two days, she could stand and walk, there was a little pain, but she felt much better. At the fourth session (8th day), the lady was fully recovered. She felt happy, she was very grateful to me and said something that made me very happy: “Dayana you have blessed hands, thanks for helping me”.
- Introductory Massage (First Time Customer): Allow us to show you in your first massage a unique sensation and make an impression that can make a big difference. Our clients are our family. $49.95
- Lymphatic Drainage (By Package): Follow our promotion of 3 Lymphatic Drainage sessions (60 min each) for only $ 200.
- Pressotherapy (30 min): Pressotherapy is a medical and beauty treatment that promotes lymphatic drainage by using air pressure on different parts of the body. By alternating between compression and decompression, it effectively stimulates the lymphatic system. $50
- Our all-natural, chemical-free, whipped shea butter balm is used to help increase the skin’s resiliency and suppleness. $80
- Swedish Massage (60 min): The most common type of massage is Swedish massage therapy. It involves soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on topmost layers of muscles. This is also combined with movement of the joints. By relieving muscle tension, Swedish therapy can be both relaxing and energizing. And it may even help after an injury. $70
- Address: 1822 Snake River Rd. Suite C. Katy, TX 77449
- Website: www.bambuspamassage.com
- Phone: (832) 478-6983
- Email: https://bambuspamassage.com/us/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bambuspamassage/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bambuspafacebodymassage/
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/bambu-spa-face-and-body-massage-katy-3?osq=bambu+spa
- Other: https://square.site/book/QN4E39WMD6XTG/bambu-spa-face-body-massage-katy-tx