Today we’d like to introduce you to Jai Pierre Raven.
Jai, let’s start with your story. We’d love to hear how you got started and how the journey has been so far.
The Woman’s Earth was a vision that was planted while I was in college. I always wanted to work with women. I created my first empowerment workshop at the age of 19 years old while attending Sam Houston State University and my peers attended. My workshop was centered around finding your joy because we deserve to be happy.
I was passionate about this subject and presenting on it felt natural. Fast forward 13 years later after obtaining my bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and earning 13 years of human resources experience, I faced my own personal struggles with glass ceilings as a woman. The discrimination I experienced as a black woman in corporate America lead me to dig deeper until I finally landed right back where I was at 19 years old but with more insight and lessons learned.
International travel has a way of opening your mind and heart to all things possible. After completing an international assignment in Canada, I took my first trip to Africa (Nigeria) for a spiritual retreat that changed me forever. When I got back to work, I could not fight the urge to create space for me to nurture my passion and vision to elevate women and create sacred spaces for ‘them to heal’.
After my resigning from my job, helping ‘them to heal’ quickly turned into helping ‘us to heal’. While creating The Woman’s Earth mission, values and programs, I was simultaneously on my own healing journey. The journey has been mostly smooth thus far. I think we all face some struggles along the way, but those struggles lead us to where we are meant to be.
Every setback, every loss, was really setting up my studio and purpose in divine order while trusting the process. I am currently in my 3rd Ward studio location planning my first international Retreat. I’ve also been recently selected as a Brand Ambassador for O, The Oprah magazine. I’ve never felt so aligned with my purpose as I do right in this moment.
The Woman’s Earth – what should we know? What do you guys do best? What sets you apart from the competition?
Jai Pierre Raven is the Self-Love Advocate unapologetically creating sacred spaces for women to heal their minds, bodies, and spirits through The Woman’s Earth movement. Our sessions and services aim to meet your nurturing needs in a sacred space facilitating healing, promoting sisterhood and providing self-care tools.
We incorporate our values Work, Elevate, Awake, Renew, Teach and Heal in each experience so each guest leaves relaxed, inspired and rejuvenated. Our services include Retreats, Yoga, Meditation, Dance Fitness, Prenatal/Postpartum Wellness, Workshops & Venue Rentals.
We are most proud of our most recent accomplishment: launching our first annual Self-Love Retreat in Galveston, Texas. This retreat was a life-changing weekend that 50 women were able to share together. Next year, the Retreat will launch overseas being our first of many international projects.
As a company, what makes us different is the diversity in which we provide healing spaces. The Woman’s Earth is able to create sacred spaces for healing anywhere while also inviting in other women to host their own sacred events. We are able to touch so many women in the community and facilitate healing on a large scale.
What is “success” or “successful” for you?
Success for me is defined by my holistic well being (mind, body, and spirit). My affirmations for success are: I am connected to my Creator and sound in my faith while trusting the process as I co-create my life. I am self-loving, my body is healthy, I am nurturing in my relationships and my relationships, in turn, fill me up.
I am financially responsible and resourceful and I always think from a place of abundance. My mind is at peace and I am happy with life and my contributions to the world. I am self-actualized in my purpose. I am successful.
- Self-Love Membership: $44/month includes unlimited yoga, meditation, and fitness classes. Discounts on events and workshops. 20% off spa services.
- Self-Love Spa Membership: $64/month includes self-love membership benefits along with one space service of your choice up to 60 minutes and 50% off studio rental.
- Self-Love Business Membership: $74/month includes self-love spa membership benefits, along with business advertisement on our website, 60% off studio rental and gift your monthly spa service to a guest.
- Self-Love Executive Membership: $84/month includes self-love business membership along with (2) are hours of studio rental per month, (4) private guided meditations per year with touch therapy and sponsorship recognition for our outreach projects.
- Studio rental for baby showers, dinners, birthday parties, retreats, workshops, and more: $50+
- Spa Services (massage, facials, meditation, yoni steams, prenatal massage) $50+
- Address: 2814 Isabella Street Houston, TX 77004
- Website: www.thewomansearth.com
- Phone: (832) 899-4325
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @thewomansearth
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewomansearth/
Urban Love Tree Photography