Today we’d like to introduce you to Jennifer Hernandez.
Jennifer Hughes Hernandez is a Senior Loan Officer and Top Producer in Legacy’s Houston area office. Since 1995, Jennifer has built her business 100% on referrals, with 2/3 of her referral base from realtors and business partners, and the remainder from past clientele. Jennifer and her team’s reputation is known for closing accurately, on time, and with lots of communication. Jennifer is passionate about paying it forward through mentorship and coaching and currently serves as a business coach for the Core Training, Inc., a national lender and realtor coaching program. Additionally, as a part of her business practice, she holds a minimum of ten speaking engagements and seminars per month for her referral partners and prospective clients. Her topics range from mortgage, time management, the loan process, and even raving fan service!
Her greatest passion is caring for her family. Providing for a full household of two kids, parents in law and their dog Lola could not be possible without the loving support and teamwork of her husband Fernando. A large part of their time at home is speaking Spanish! Fernando is from Mexico, and Jennifer met him there while as an exchange student (from Texas A&M) studying Economics at Tecnologico de Monterrey in 1993. They are determined that their children are bilingual, so there is zero tolerance at the dinner table! In 2017, the Hernandez family started hosting an exchange student through AFS for the school year. They plan to do this for as many years as they can.
HERNANDEZ TEAM MISSION
To be the most trusted choice in lending by delivering dreams daily while providing exceptional customer service at every turn. You. Us. Together.
So, as you know, we’re impressed with Legacy Mutual Mortgage – tell our readers more, for example what you’re most proud of as a company and what sets you apart from others.
Legacy Mutual Mortgage likes to think of its customer as more than just a transaction and our referral partners as more than just another realtor. Legacy is built on some simple, yet paramount, core values:
Do the right thing.
Show people you care.
Do your personal best.
What this translates to for Legacy employees, referral partners, and customers is a company that operates with the highest of integrity, respect, and a culture of customer service that is not only expected but required.
Can you talk to us a bit about some of the challenges?
There are currently three big challenges in mortgage lending.
1. Buyers believe shopping for a mortgage will ding their credit. This is not true. You can have as many lenders as you want pull your credit within a 45 day period and it will only count as one credit pull.
2. New loan officers and large corporate online mortgage companies are giving clients incorrect information because they do not have enough training or do not understand our Houston market. At least once a week, we “save a deal” because buyers are turned down days before closing.
3. Buyers do not understand the importance of comparing apples to apples when selecting a mortgage. Make sure to look at the fees in addition to the rate.
Let’s touch on your thoughts about our city – what do you like the most and least?
The best part of living and working in Houston is its diversity.
- We offer free consultations for your home purchase or refinance.
- Address: 2500 CityWest Blvd, Suite 750, Houston, Texas 77042
- Website: www.LoanWithJen.com
- Phone: 713.579.3611
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/loanwithjen
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/loanwithjen/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoanWithJen
- Other: google – The Hernandez Team Legacy Mutual Mortgage
Danny Nguyen Photography