Today we’d like to introduce you to Rose Campbell.
Rose, let’s start with your story. We’d love to hear how you got started and how the journey has been so far.
I was adopted at age 7. My adoptive parents were amazing. I wasn’t the greatest kid. But I have always been hardworking. I started teaching piano at age 15. They homeschooled me and accomplished a lot. I started marketing internships at age 16. I am now 24, married, have five children, and own three companies.
We’re always bombarded by how great it is to pursue your passion, etc – but we’ve spoken with enough people to know that it’s not always easy. Overall, would you say things have been easy for you?
Oh, man. There have definitely been struggles. I’m 2019 alone. We had our family home flood, contractor run off with 30k, and then our house catch fire. But we keep moving forward and try our best. Also, in 2019 I went to DC and advocated for Women and to demand answers for why not only Texas but the United States having a high maternal death rate! The struggles are worth it in the end. You have to keep your head up and use it positively.
We’d love to hear more about your business.
I own Three Companies.
1) Houston Pregnancy and Postpartum Care: We are Doulas that specialize in High Risk Labor and Postpartum Support. We offer pregnancy and postpartum in home massages, have Better Postpartum Programs, Childbirth Classes, labor doula support, postpartum doula support, and Placenta Encapsulation.
2) Corralling The Campbell’s: Is a mommy blog and media/publicity company. We specialize in a woman-owned companies get the publicity and media content they deserve.
3) The Storks Warehouse: Mamas, check out this new mama run company – @thestorkswarehouse! Rose and Jennifer are the mamas behind the business. Jennifer is a retired birth professional, and Rose still works in the field and lives here in Katy. Their two decades of experience working with new and expecting parents and being through it multiple times themselves (13 kids between them to be exact!) inspired this venture into entrepreneurship. Stork Warehouse delivers unique gift boxes hand-curated for pregnancy, labor, postpartum, newborns, and breastfeeding. Their box contents are hand selected by these experienced moms and birth professionals and can be the perfect gift for pampering yourself or surprising a loved one. Rose and Jennifer are familiar with the challenges and triumphs of motherhood, so they want to help you make the most of your journey through pregnancy and postpartum. Way to go, Ladies! This we can get behind! The Stork’s Warehouse Shop here: https://thestorkswarehouse.com/shop/
What were you like growing up?
I was very outgoing and very active. I wanted to learn as much as I could. I took voice lessons and piano lessons. I did Irish dance and lyrical dance lessons. I even ice skated.
- Placenta encapsulation $200
- Labor doula $1000
- Postpartum support $40 an hour
- The storks warehouse subscription boxes $120
- Corralling the Campbells social media posts $200 a month
- Prenatal massage $150
- Postpartum Massage $150
- VBAC Labor Support $600
- Phone: 832-244-7675
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @corallingthecampbells13
- Facebook: @corrallingthecampbells