Today we’d like to introduce you to Eric Smith.
So, before we jump into specific questions about the business, why don’t you give us some details about you and your story.
Atlas Restaurant Group was started in 2012 with the founding of Ouzo Bay Baltimore by Alexander F Smith. I partnered with Alex (My Brother) in 2013 and since then, we have opened up 18 Restaurants spread across three states and one district (Washington DC). We have 15 uniquely Different concept brands and over 1,000 employees nationwide. We were able to achieve all of this with no investors or outside money. All deals are owned and operated by us. We were able to scale because each one has been successful thus far and has allowed the necessary cash flow for expansion. The keys to our success have been consistency, hard work, and the constant chase of perfection among all aspects of our business.
Has it been a smooth road?
We have had one closing out of 19 original restaurants. This was not a struggle but a great learning experience. Failure should never be viewed by the definition but rather be a growth experience that points you in the right direction towards success.
We’d love to hear more about your business.
We are a Restaurant/Hospitality/Entertainment group. What makes us different is that, unlike other restaurants, we focus on all three phases of what I mentioned above to make sure that Dining with us is a true experience on top of the food on a plate. Our company strives to provide the best quality of the product, entertainment value, and service for our guests each and every night.
Is our city a good place to do what you do?
Houston is an incredible city full of growth and opportunity. The best part of Houston is the ethnically and socially diverse crowds. Houstonians are incredibly welcoming people and some of the best guests we have ever come across in our experience.
- Rose At The Bay (Ouzo Bay) – 50% off Select bottles of Rose and $49 Vueve Rose Champagne
- Happy Hour Ouzo Bay: Sunday – Friday 3-7 PM. Food ranges from $6-$12 including signature dishes. Drink $7 Cocktails $7 Wine and $3 Beer
- Happy Hour Loch Bar: Sunday – Friday 3 – 6 PM and Late Night Sunday/Monday Late Night Happy Hour 10PM-1AM. Food $2 Oysters and prices range from $4-$12. Drinks $5 Draft Beer $8 Cocktails and Crushes $7 Wines
- Address: Ouzo Bay Houston: 4444 Westheimer Rd Suite G130 (River Oaks District) Houston, TX 77027
Loch Bar Houston: 4444 Westheimer Rd Suite G110 (River Oaks District) Houston, TX 77027
- Website: www.ouzobay.com / www.lochbar.com
- Phone: Ouzo: 832-430-6610 Loch Bar: 832 – 430- 6601
- Email: Houston@OuzoBay.com / Houston@LochBar.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ouzobayhouston/ – https://www.instagram.com/lochbarhouston/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OuzoBayHouston/ – https://www.facebook.com/LochBarHouston/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OuzoBayHouston – https://twitter.com/LochBarHouston
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/ouzo-bay-houston-2 – https://www.yelp.com/biz/loch-bar-houston-2